Tuesday 29 March 2011

Baby Sarah Turner

On Saturday I had the lovely Turner family in the studio for some baby photos of Sarah, who is 6 months old.


As soon as we got into the studio, Sarah decided she didn't like the camera, which obviously posed a slight problem! We pulled out all the stops to try and cheer her up but nothing worked... the tears just kept on coming. Until we pulled out the furry pink blanket! We wrapped her up in it and she suddenly stopped.. so I caught this:


The blanket became our saviour! Every time she cried, we wrapped her up and she stopped.. Until she fell asleep in it, so we decided to call it a day. I was worried that I wouldn't have any photos where she wasn't crying, but luckily when I went through the shots, I found a few!

I also had one idea involving some paper butterflies that I collected from a Coldplay concert I went to a while ago! Sarah was in awe of them for about 5 minutes until she decided they were a bit boring to play with and turned to her bear instead..
You can see these photos bigger and find more at Facebook.com/debbielianephotography and also on my website www.debbielianephotography.co.uk

Until next time..
Debbie x



No comments:

Post a Comment